Wednesday 7 March 2012

The Beginning Of The Future

My first post!


I feel compelled to explain why I have decided to begin this blog and under this specific title!


2012 (my first year as a married lady) has somehow managed to channel a focused beam of light straight ahead of me, illuminating what it is I want to achieve at this moment in my life. Maybe this clarity has emerged through the recent promises made to a husband I want to share the rest of my life with, maybe it is the increasing momentum with which my 30th birthday looms, or maybe it is the reflections on the brute determination with which I have strived over the last decade, bringing me to this point, right now. Whatever the reason, I am here on this virtual stage looking to share my thoughts with you.


So, this is me... my passion is for singing and performing, my hopes are to be noticed and acknowledged and my thoughts today go out to everyone pursuing a dream. With a focus on being proactive, this week I have begun a video diary on my YouTube channel, giving myself the fulfilment of performing and hopefully reaching out to a wider audience.


My video diary 


If you can't believe in yourself you'll find it difficult convincing others to believe in you. It's easy to be your own worst critic, why not try being your own best friend. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful blog. Shine brightly my angel. X

    ReplyDelete